To ensure proper size and fit, scroll down for the Size Chart.
Protect your pup from predators, such as coyotes, raccoons & birds of prey. The harness also deters rough play or aggression from other dogs with this spike-strip protective harness.
Our dogs wear them when we're visiting some parts of parks that may have Eagles residing. We feel much safer with our dogs wearing them. Attach your leash and go!
- uses a series of hard, hollow, rounded plastic spikes keep predators away
- versatile, adjustable, breathable & lightweight
- removable spikes for group play in safe spaces
- includes buckles or velcro & adjustable straps to firmly secure harness
- neck-covering shield to further protect your pup
- remainder of harness protects sensitive areas of torso
- great for dog parks, hiking or camping
* Brighten up this harness with add on pink or blue spike strips for an extra $30. For sizes xxs and xs only.
Picking the right size for your dog is very important so please follow this Size Chart:
||yorkies, maltese & chihuahuas
|xs||16"-21"(41-54 cm)||9"(23 cm)||mini daschunds, shih-tzus & bichons|
|s||16"-26"(42-67 cm)||12"(30 cm)||boston terriers, cavalier king charles spaniels & standard size daschunds|
|m||25"-32"(63-81 cm)||15"(38 cm)||beagles, cocker spaniels|
If your barking baby's measurement falls in between two sizes, we recommend you select the larger size. If you have any questions about sizing, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.