barking babies™ offers a fun and effective puppy training program for pet parents and their new family member. Our expert trainers from Yaletown Dog Training not only help with puppy socialization and basic commands skills but also behavioral issues using positive approach training techniques.
barking babies™ Puppy Program:
- For puppies under 20lbs, aged 8 - 18 weeks (adult teeth start to form after 18 weeks)
- Average 3-5 dogs per class to allow for individual attention
- 6 classes - 1 per week with homework - start dates below
- Class designed to set up your puppy with basic foundation in learning
- Class focus is on early socialization and challenges like barking, biting, house training
- Classes held in our safe secure (and fun!) environment
- barking babies™ trainers are fully accredited and use positive reinforcement techniques
Our goal is to give new pet parents the tools they need to ensure a well-adjusted, calm and happy puppy. To get the full benefits of the course, practicing at home during the week is vital. First set of vaccines required and puppy must be de-wormed.
Join other pups to foster good socialization skills and provide great mental stimulation for your new puppy!
upcoming puppy classes
- Thursday August 1st 2019 7-8pm and 8-9pm - FULL CLASS
- Thursday September 26th 2019 7-8pm and 8-9pm
- Cost: $295 for 6 fun filled classes
- Classes are held at barking babies™, 1188 Homer Street, Vancouver.
Visit us in-store to sign-up.
Please call us at 604.647.bark (2275) or email us if you have any questions.
barking babies™ puppy classes are small so please sign up early to ensure a spot!
We hold a themed events aimed at socializing dogs; with a little fashion on the side, of course. Our boutique offers a gated area where pups can play so feel free to drop by any time, our dogs love having yours over for playtime.
For more details on our upcoming events, sign up for our newsletter below 🐾.