Our orange plaid bandanas are made from a soft mammoth flannel. The frayed edges are hand frayed and stitched to prevent edge from receding.
The Bandana is in the shape of a square that you fold over into a triangle, tie ends in a knot and snap the knot closed with installed metal snaps.
- small: 13" square, fits neck size 12"-18" (up to 20 pounds)
- medium: 18" square, fits neck size 18"-26" (up to 50 pounds)
- large: 22" square, fits neck size 22"-30" (up top 75 pounds)
- xlarge: 25" square, fits neck size 25"-34" (75+ pounds)
* For best fit, we suggest you take a loose measurement around your pet’s neck prior to choosing a size. Bandanas should hang looser than a collar.
care: spot clean with cold water, lay flat to dry. Frayed edges can be lightly combed if needed. For really soiled bandana, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, lay flat to dry. Iron on low setting