Krill and camelina blend provides many of the same benefits of salmon oil, only more! These essential fatty acids in this oil are not produced by our bodies, so they need to be provided through supplementing your fur baby's diet!
This supplemental blend is Friend of the Sea certified, tested by The International Fish Oil Standards™ and carries the trade mark logo of authenticity!
Krill and camelina oil has no contaminants and comes in a glass bottle with a drip-free cap for your convenience!
- balanced omega-3, 6 & 9 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA
- complete source of the three types of omega-3 fatty acids: a-linolenic acid (ALA) found in plant oils as well eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) both commonly found in marine oils
- helps counteract negative impacts of a diet high in omega-6 fatty acids
- decreases bad cholesterol (LDLs)
- increases good cholesterol (HDLs)
- decreases triglyceride & blood sugar levels
- decreases pain & inflammation
size: 200 ml/6.7fl. oz
recommended dosage (per day):
- 0.25 ml for 2-4 lbs
- 0.75 ml for 5-15 lbs
- 1 ml for 16-30 lbs
- 2 ml for 31-60 lbs
- krill oil, fish oil (from anchovy, sardine and/or mackerel), camelina oil, mixed tocopherols (source of vitamin E)